A+   A-
  • Home
  • +603-90782480
  • Follow Us:

Travel Insurance

Insuring your trip in the case of unforeseen events is one of the best ways to make sure it isn’t ruined by expensive emergency bills or sudden expenses. Travel insurance can offer protection against a range of unforeseen events, including; medical emergencies, flight cancellations, emergency accommodation and vehicle accidents.

We go above and beyond to keep you and your family constantly protected.


Motor Insurance

The basic motor policy protects the Insured against loss or damage to the Insured vehicle, third party bodily injuries and properties depending on the coverage selected. The types of coverage available are:

Indemnifies the Insured against legal liability arising from both bodily injury and property damage to third party.
Provides cover as in "Third Party Cover", and also indemnifies the Insured in the event that the Insured's vehicle is stolen or damaged by fire.
Provides covers as in "Third Party Fire & Theft Cover", plus physical damage to the Insured's vehicle following accidental collision or over-turning.

Drive confidently with our comprehensive motor insurance.


Houseowner / Householder Insurance

This policy covers the loss of or damage to the building and/or contents of residential houses, flats and condominiums (excluding buildings under construction) against:

  • Loss or damage to your building due to fire, lightning and explosion caused by gas used for domestic purposes;
  • Loss or damage to your building by aircraft, impact damage by any road vehicles or animals not belonging or control by the insured or any of member of his family, windstorm subject to excess clause, earthquake subject to excess clause and flood excluding loss or damage caused by subsidence or landslip, subject to excess clause;
  • Theft if by actual forcible and violent breaking into or out of the building.
  • Bursting or overflowing of water tanks or pipes excluding:
    a) In respect of each and every loss the amount stated in the schedule ( excess – RM50.00)
    b) Damage occurring while the building is left unattended,
  • Liability to third parties for accidents in your property up to RM50,000.00 and
  • Loss of rent (limited to 10% of the total sum insured)

The Householder/Houseowner Insurance protects the Insured against any legal fees and expenses in the event of a claim brought by a person who is involved in an accident that takes place in the house. For fatal injury caused by thieves or fire, the Insured will also be compensated under this policy.

Travel Assist

Pending from customer

Personal Guard

Pending from customer

To find out more on how we can assist you, please call us at +603-90782480 or kindly use our contact form.